Book A Table
Book a Table at Cargo by Vertigo
Oktoberfest at CARGO: 8th - 16th October
Cargo will close at 6pm on Friday 16th October for 4weeks in line with the government announcements.
Follow us to Keep up to date with future announcements or changes on our Facebook & Instagram @cargobyvertigo
You can now order from our new takeaway menu on JUST EAT
COVID-19 UPDATE: Socially distanced seating available for groups of all sizes across tables and VIP Container areas. Groups will be seated with a maximum of 6 per table, groups will be seated at tables next to eachother in accordance with current NI Executive Guidance.
£15 per person
(price varies during Oktoberfest 8th-25th Oct. 2020 - read more)
Each Table admission includes :
- Reserved table under our marquee
- A FREE drink each (A pint of beer or glass of wine)
- A choice of food from our delicious rustic menu - View Our New Menu
1. Select the amount of guests you're booking for and the time/date
2. Our host will greet you on arrival and direct you to your table, where they will take your food & first drink order (included in booking).
3. Order extra drinks/food on the app
Download B Express App Before You Go
THANK YOU NHS WORKERS
NHS workers & departments - Get 20% OFF Group Bookings for 10 or more people at CARGO BY VERTIGO!*
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using your NHS email address - include your name, date you want to book for & number of guests (min 10 - Social distancing measures will be in place, groups split across tables of max.6)
Our team can then book you in & knock 20% off your table or private container booking!
*This offer includes bookings for private container hire.
*Only applicable to group bookings of 10 or more.
*Offer applies to CARGO by Vertigo ONLY
*Applies to bookings from 9th July only. Does not apply to bookings created before this date.
*Discount cannot be applied after bookings are in the system
ALL VISITORS TO CARGO MUST BOOK ONLINE.
OTHER NEED TO KNOWS
- We have introduced safety measures in adherence to social distancing guidelines, find out more here
- Click here for opening hours and location
- Due to social distancing guidleines and restrictions on capacity, all customer must book online.
- All food and drink orders on site are via our B Express ordering App. We can not accept cash on site, CARD PAYMENTS ONLY.
- Note - Our App is not compatiable with Revolut Cards. All other cards are accepted.
- Under 21's must be accompanied by someone over the age of 21.
- Our venue is covered by large heated marquees so no need to worry if the weather takes a turn!
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry and withhold a refund.
- Due to current guidelines, we can not currently host live music. As soon as it is announced safe to do so however we have lots of amazing performers lined up!
- Cargo is a fully licensed restaurant. Alcohol can only be served when accompanying a meal.
- Dogs are welcome and we can supply water bowls if needed. We just ask you do your best to make sure they do not go to the toilet in the venue.
- No sports tops permitted in the venue. Smart-casual dresswear, no tracksuits.
PLEASE NOTE: Cargo is taking the appropriate measures to ensure guidelines regarding social distancing and protecting our customers and staff are followed. Find out more here.
Back to Cargo