CARGO Eat Out To Help Out (August Only)
Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
CARGO are taking part in the new 'Eat Out to Help Out' scheme during August 2020.
Available Monday - Wednesday during August Only.
Amazing Discount Available Now!
- Only £10 per person (RRP £20)
To Book -
1. Select the amount of guests you're booking for and a suitable time/date.
2. On arrival our host will greet you and direct you to your table.
3. After your meal you can move over to our lounge area where additional food and drinks may then be ordered via the app. (Lounge area is subject to availability)
Each Admission Includes -
- Reserved table under our marquee for 2 hours.
- Any 12" Pizza + One Portion of Bites - view our menu here
- A FREE Drink Each (A Pint of Beer OR Glass of Wine)
Download the B Express App Before You Go
ALL VISITORS TO CARGO MUST BOOK THEIR TABLE ONLINE.
OTHER NEED TO KNOWS
- Offer only available Monday -Wednesday in the month of August.
- We have introduced safety measures in adherence to social distancing guidelines, find out more here
- Click here for opening hours and location
- Due to social distancing guidleines and restrictions on capacity, all customer must book online.
- All food and drink orders on site are via our B Express ordering App. We can not accept cash on site, CARD PAYMENTS ONLY.
- Note - Our App is not compatiable with Revolut Cards. All other cards are accepted.
- Under 21's must be accompanied by someone over the age of 21.
- Our venue restaurant and lounge are covered by large marquees so no need to worry if the weather takes a turn!
- Children are welcome up until 9pm and must be included as a guest. Soft drink alternatives will be provided for anyone under the age of 18.
- We have a No Refund policy on table bookings. If you need to reschedule your booking, you must contact us at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry and withhold a refund.
- Due to current guidelines, we can not currently host live music. As soon as it is announced safe to do so however we have lots of amazing performers lined up!
- Cargo is a fully licensed restaurant. Alcohol can only be served when accompanying a meal.
- Dogs are welcome and we can supply water bowls if needed. We just ask you do your best to make sure they do not go to the toilet in the venue.
- No sports tops permitted in the venue. Smart-casual dresswear, no tracksuits.
PLEASE NOTE: Cargo is taking the appropriate measures to ensure guidelines regarding social distancing and protecting our customers and staff are followed. Find out more here.
Back to Cargo