Relax at CARGO by Vertigo - Belfast's Biggest Outdoor Licensed Restaurant!
Cargo's relaxed outdoor licensed restaurant brings back the nightlife atmosphere that the people of Belfast have missed. Simple tasty pizzas and delicious platters to share give a flavour of what you can enjoy, while chilling out in our quirky teepees and shipping containers, making it one of the best places to eat out in Belfast now
Located in Belfast's iconic Titanic Quarter, Cargo is set in view of Belfast’s landmark Samson and Goliath Cranes - a stunning setting for relaxed dining and drinks in a beer garden with friends, family or date night with the better half!
As one of Belfast's newest and best restaurants for a relaxed and unique experience, Cargo introduces the new 'going out' without loosing what we know and love about Belfast's restaurant scene - great food, cracking drinks, friendly faces and the world-famous Northern Irish banter!BOOK A TABLE
BOOK VIP CONTAINER
- Reserved table under our covered marquee for 2 hours. You can then
- A 12" Pizza each or a Cargo Sharing Platter. (Platters are 2 sharing) - View Our Menu
- A FREE drink each
20% OFF MON - WED IN AUGUSTBOOK EAT OUT TO HELP OUT
£25 per guest
SAVE 20% MON - WED
- A choice of 12" Pizza each or Sharing Platter between two. view our menu here
- A FREE drink each (A pint of beer, glass of wine or soft drink, more drinks can be ordered through our B Express App - download here)
- Min. 12 guests, Max. 30 (contact us if you have more than 30 guests)
BOOK VIP CONTAINER
- Cargo is available for private venue hire for 50+ guests.
ALL VISITORS TO CARGO MUST BOOK THEIR TABLE ONLINE.
PLEASE NOTE: Cargo is taking the appropriate measures to ensure guidelines regarding social distancing and protecting our customers and staff are followed. Intensive cleaning, sanitising stations, distancing between tables are just some measures we are taking. Find out more here.