Catering Crew members are stars of our team.
With busy leisure operations across multiple sites we make sure we deliver great quality food and drinks to enhance the customer experience! You will be enthusiastic and passionate about food and drinks and excited to talk to our customers.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Delivering a high quality customer experience
- Serving food and drinks
- Exceeding sales targets
- Stock Control and rotation
- Adhering to health and safety procedures and requirements
Who are we looking for?
- Outgoing and confident personalities
- People with great communication skills
- An ability to prepare & present food really well
- A great awareness of Food Safety and handling processes
- The flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends
Other preferred criteria:
- Do you have catering or barista experience?
- Have you qualified for your Basic Food hygiene certificate?
We can offer an exciting and fun working environment as well as the following benefits:
- Great training and development scheme
- Competitive salary
- Unique staff incentive scheme (e.g. ski holidays)
- Development in exciting and expanding company
- Great employee discounts on all our activities (upon completion of probationary period)
- Annual company activity days and recognition awards
- Free tea/coffee and discounted meals on duty
- 28 Days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Workplace pension with employer contribution
Free car parking
If this sounds like you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and be one of the first to hear about our job openings.