Responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day management of busy family entertainment facility and future sites across Northern Ireland. The successful candidate needs to be well organised and able to lead and motivate a team.
Customer facing role which ensures delivery of excellent service in a safe, controlled environment by a motivated high performing team.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- recruiting, training and supervising staff
- managing budgets
- rota management
- overseeing delivery of services
- developing new facilities
- promoting and marketing the business
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- maintaining customer service standards
- dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies
- experience of coaching teams or working with youth groups is a desirable for all our roles
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Administrative and cash management skills
The job description:
We are Vertigo is a busy leisure environment. We focus on providing the very best expereince to all our customers. As a company we need individuals, as well as team players, who are capable and able to work in this fast paced, interactive working environment. We have various roles in our centre(s) to fill. Primarily, we are looking for adaptable people who have the ability to work across all the parts of our park. What we are really interested in is people who can learn quickly and be extremely customer focussed. We are also looking for people who possess the ability to identify with and adhere to processes and the overall goals of the business.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- marshalling our Trampoline Courts, our Adventure Centre and assisting in a range of other departments when and where necessary. This can include, but is not exclusive to working in our catering franchises across both buildings onsite.
- cleaning of both the Trampoline and Adventure centres including, but mot limited to, the catering departments.
- attending to our customers needs to the very best of your ability.
- tending to the effective management of the sites carparking.
When you start working with We are Vertigo training and a uniform will be provided. Once you have served your probationary period you will be able to take advantage of a range benefits availale to all staff.
If you would like to apply please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org