Would you like to work at We are Vertigo as Trampoline or Adventure Marshall?
Reporting to the Operations Manager:
We are currently looking for both full and part-time Trampoline & Adventure Staff to Marshall our South Belfast Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a fun and energetic environment working with the public on a daily basis.
The key skills and attributes we are looking for:
- To ensure that all customers enjoy their We are Vertigo experience from the start to finish of their visit.
- Encourage all participants to overcome those things holding them back from enjoying themselves fully.
- To enhance and focus on the customers experience making sure they have a great time from the beginning to the end of their visit, making sure they are excited about coming back again and again.
The type of person we are looking for must be:
- a team player.
- be comfortable and able to command the room.
- have excellent customer service skills.
- have excellent communication skills.
- must be flexible and able to work evenings and weekends.
The job description:
We are Vertigo is a busy leisure environment. We focus on providing the very best expereince to all our customers. As a company we need individuals, as well as team players, who are capable and able to work in this fast paced, interactive working environment. We have various roles in our centre(s) to fill. Primarily, we are looking for adaptable people who have the ability to work across all the parts of our park. What we are really interested in is people who can learn quickly and be extremely customer focussed. We are also looking for people who possess the ability to identify with and adhere to processes and the overall goals of the business.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- marshalling our Trampoline Courts, our Adventure Centre and assisting in a range of other departments when and where necessary. This can include, but is not exclusive to working in our catering franchises across both buildings onsite.
- cleaning of both the Trampoline and Adventure centres including, but mot limited to, the catering departments.
- attending to our customers needs to the very best of your ability.
- tending to the effective management of the sites carparking.
When you start working with We are Vertigo training and a uniform will be provided. Once you have served your probationary period you will be able to take advantage of a range benefits availale to all staff.
If you would like to apply please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org