Nearly as cool as a life guard and whistle at ready while you’re looking after our customers in our Trampoline Park and Adventure Centre.
You will be great in working in team and super awesome in dealing with customers who are in for a bit of thrill!
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all customers enjoy their Vertigo experience from the start to the finish of their visit
- Encouraging all participants to overcome those things holding them back and from enjoying themselves fully
- Enhancing and focusing on the customers experience making sure they have a great time from the beginning to the end of their visit, making sure they are excited about coming back again and again
- Marshalling our Trampoline Courts, our Adventure Centre and assisting in a range of other departments when and where necessary. This can include, but is not exclusive to working in our catering franchises across both buildings onsite
- Cleaning of both the Trampoline and Adventure centres including, but not limited to, the catering departments
- Attending to our customers’ needs to the very best of your ability
- Tending to the effective management of the sites car parking
Who are we looking for?
- Outgoing and confident team player
- Comfortable and able to command the room.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
Must be flexible and able to work evenings and weekends
We can offer an exciting and fun working environment as well as the following benefits:
- Great training and development scheme
- Competitive salary
- Unique staff incentive scheme (e.g. ski holidays)
- Development in an exciting and expanding company
- Great employee discounts on all our activities (upon completion of probationary period)
- Annual company activity days and recognition awards
- Free tea/coffee and discounted meals on duty
- 28 Days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Workplace pension with employer contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
If this sounds like you send your CV to email@example.com and be one of the first to hear about our job openings.