A great opportunity to gain experience in a fun, energetic and busy environment.
Acting as the first point of contact for our customers you will set the tone for their Vertigo experience. We need team players who are capable of working in a fast paced leisure facility.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Handling the efficient Check-In of customers to ensure a smooth arrival process
- Dealing with customer enquiries across various media
- Promoting all company products to new and existing customers.
- General administrative duties
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety procedures
Who are we looking for?
- Outgoing and confident personalities
- People with great communication skills
- IT Literate
- Excellent customer service skills
The flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends
We can offer an exciting and fun working environment as well as the following benefits:
- Great training and development scheme
- Competitive salary
- Unique staff incentive scheme (e.g. ski holidays)
- Development in exciting and expanding company
- Great employee discounts on all our activities (upon completion of probationary period)
- Annual company activity days and recognition awards
- Free tea/coffee and discounted meals on duty
- 28 Days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Workplace pension with employer contribution
- Free car parking
If this sounds like you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and be one of the first to hear about our job openings.