This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a busy leisure facility.
Our unique indoor skiing centre offers unique way to learn to ski and perfect style and build on muscle memory for existing skiers.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Provide tuition in ski and/or snowboard using the We are Vertigo Ski Progression manual
- Operate indoor ski slopes
- Deliver a high quality customer experience in a comfortable safe and supportive environment
- Encourage all participants to meet the challenges on offer and overcome their fears
- Ensure adherence to stipulated health and safety procedures and requirements Delivery of instruction to customers
- Effective management of the lesson schedule
Who are we looking for?
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends
Other preferred criteria:
Ski Instruction / leading Ski experience or high level of sports training experience
We can offer an exciting and fun working environment as well as the following benefits:
- Great training and development scheme
- Competitive salary
- Unique staff incentive scheme (e.g. ski holidays)
- Development in exciting and expanding company
- Great employee discounts on all our activities (upon completion of probationary period)
- Annual company activity days and recognition awards
- Free tea/coffee and discounted meals on duty
- 28 Days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Workplace pension with employer contribution
- Free car parking
If this sounds like you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and be one of the first to hear about our job openings.