This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a fun and energetic environment working as a part-time retail assistant in our Ski store.
We love fun, versatile, all round individuals who can share their winter sport passion with our customers.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Delivering a high quality customer experience
- Assisting customers in our ski shop
- Exceeding sales targets
- Stock Control and merchandising
- Looking after displays
- Assisting in other business departments when necessary
Who are we looking for?
- Outgoing and confident personalities
- People with great communication skills
- The flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends
Other preferred criteria:
- Retail experience preferred but not essential as all training will be provided
We can offer an exciting and fun working environment as well as the following benefits:
- Great training and development scheme
- Competitive salary
- Unique staff incentive scheme (e.g. ski holidays)
- Development in exciting and expanding company
- Great employee discounts on all our activities (upon completion of probationary period)
- Annual company activity days and recognition awards
- Free tea/coffee and discounted meals on duty
- 28 Days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Workplace pension with employer contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
If this sounds like you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and be one of the first to hear about our job openings.