We are Vertigo Terms & Conditions:
On Site & Our Services:
- We are Vertigo operates a strict ‘NO PICNIC’ policy. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed on site & Birthday Cakes are permitted for booked party rooms ONLYand not for parties using our General Admission facilities. There is a strict NO alcohol policy here at We are Vertigo.
- Children under 16 years of age must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times in the We are Vertigo centre.
- We would ask customers to report any accidents to reception before leaving the centre. Accidents reported after leaving our site cannot be dealt with appropriately.
- In our Adventure Centre, NO shoes are permitted in the Soft Play Centre. Socks must be worn at all times for H&S purposes. Shoes MUST be worn on the high and low ropes courses and climbing tower. Open toed or heeled footwear is NOT permitted for safety reasons.
- NO denim clothing is permitted on our Ski Slopes. Please ensure that you wear loose fitting attire along with thick socks for the ski boots & Customers must arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of their Ski lesson(s) to allow for boot & equipment fitting.
- Customers are in our Ski Centre for a one hour period. There will be 2 x 15 minute rest periods throughout the duration of your lesson(s).
- We have a strict NO REFUNDpolicy on our Adventure, Trampoline and Ski services (this, however, does not include those times where the centres are closed by the management and alternative arrangements cannot be agreed with the customer). Bookings can be rescheduled and transferred to other parts of the centre however we do require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission. (Please see Section. 20 for additional information.)
- NO foul language or abuse of our staff will be tolerated at any time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your birthday party in order to meet your party host for Adventure, Ski or Platinum Parties and 30 minutes prior to the start of your Trampoline Party.
- Your booking reference is your proof of purchase. It is COMPULSORYthat you present this booking confirmation when you arrive for your party, lesson or for general admission. Inability or refusal to do so will result in you NOT being admitted to the centre. Proof provided via smart phone or other smart devices will be accepted (Please ensure devices are fully charged to ensure we can see your booking if that option is to be used).
- Organisations using Purchase Orders for bookings MUST bring the Purchase Order (which has been approved and booked with We are Vertigo) with them as a proof of purchase in order to gain access to the centre together with the We are Vertigo booking form provided. All Purchase Orders must be paid in full 7 days prior to your event date.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF PAYMENT IS NOT PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS TIMELINE WE ARE VERTIGO OBSERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR BOOKING IN ORDER TO MAKE THE TIME SLOT AVAILABLE FOR OTHER CUSTOMERS.
- The We are Vertigo ski slopes hold a maximum of three people at one time. Please be advised that you may be sharing our slopes with other members of the general public however every effort is made to ensure the grouped learners are of the same skill level.
- Customers can request an instructor and we will endeavour to fulfil that request, however, due to various circumstances we cannot guarantee that these requests can be fulfilled.
- Customers can request an ‘Individual’ lesson. This will be deemed as an exclusive booking and a premium charge will be applied to reflect the exclusivity of the booking.
- NO adult football tops or baseball caps are to be worn in centre at any time.
- When booking a birthday or corporate party please be aware that your maximum allotted time for one of the We are Vertigo function rooms of 30 minutes.
- We would ask all customers to create completed orders & waivers for every member of their visiting party for their Online General Admission orders. This is for Health & Safety purposes and to ensure that the centre is operating at maximum efficiency allowing us to give customers the best possible experience.
- In our Trampoline Park, We Are Vertigo trampoline socks must be used at all times (when available). Anyone using the trampolines must be able to do so unaided. Adults are not permitted in and around the Trampoline Platforms unless they have paid full admission and are wearing the appropriate footwear. A viewing area has been provided to allow for the monitoring of children if you feel it is required.
- The Management reserve the right to ask any customer to remove themselves from the premises for any of the following reasons, aggressive behaviour towards staff, swearing (generally or at staff), inappropriate use of the facilities, inappropriate use of equipment (e.g. Trampoline misuse includes: double bouncing, running on trampolines, back flips, bringing items or material onto the courts which may cause harm to yourself and other bouncers. You will be warned. 3 offences and you will be removed from the park.)
- During Public, Bank and School Holiday periods We are Vertigo reverts to their Peak Pricing Policy.
- All Gift Vouchers are Valid for 6 months from their date of purchase.
- All accidents onsite MUST be reported to a staff member at the time of the incident.
Participant Agreement, Release and Assumption of Risk
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
Inconsideration of being permitted by Vertigo Adventure Limited to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, now and in the future, the participant hereby agrees to release and forever discharge Vertigo Adventure Limited, its agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (the “Released parties”), on behalf of themselves, their spouse, their children, their parents, their heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
- The participant wishes to participate in the activities organised by Vertigo Adventure Limited (CRN NI616053) trading as We are Vertigo(“the Company”) whose registered office is at Pearl Assurance House 2 Donegall Square East Belfast BT1 5HB
- The participant acknowledges that their participation in any and all of the activities provided by the Company entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves to property or to third parties. The participant further acknowledges that the activities provided by the Company require a reasonable level of fitness and ability and that the company has provided accurate information outlining these risks during the induction procedure which I have/will watch during my entrance to the park for each session visited. (See Section 9.)
- The participant acknowledges that they have been provided with the necessary safety instructions by the Company in relation to the activities and warrant that they will comply with all written and oral safety instructions or advice given at all times whilst on the premises from which the activities will be carried out (See Section 9.)
- The participant acknowledges that by entering the Company’s premises and participating in the activities that they hereby grant the Company on their behalf and on the behalf of their child/ren or ward/s, the irrevocable right and permission to photograph and/or record themselves, child/ren or ward/s in connection with the Company and to use the photograph and/or recording for all purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner and all media now or hereafter known. In perpetuity throughout the world, without restriction as to alteration. The participant waives the right to inspect or approve the use of the photograph and/or recording, and acknowledges and agrees to the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
- The participant acknowledges that they are responsible for their own safety and the safety of others whilst partaking in the activities. They understand that the activities may be undertaken without direct supervision following safety instructions and agree at all times to ensure that they wear any protective equipment provided by the Company and to ensure that they comply with any instructions given at any time during the activities by staff members of the Company. The participant agrees to wear non-slip We Are Vertigo trampoline socks at all times when using the equipment and participating in the Activities.
- The participant warrants that they will only carry out moves and tricks that are within their ability level and of which they are able to retain control of at all times. Moves and tricks are performed at the Participants own risk.
- The participant warrants that they comply with any height, weight, age restrictions that maybe in place by the Company from time to time. The participant acknowledges that if they do not comply with any height, weight, age restrictions or any other requirements put in place by the Company from time to time they may not be able to partake in the activities.
- The participant warrants that they do not have any medical condition or have not had a medical condition which may make them partaking in the activities dangerous, increase risk of injury to them or others, or make it more likely that they will be involved in an incident which could result in injury during the activity.
- In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by the company or its servants and agents, you will be responsible for any loss, theft, injury or damage, however incurred whilst undertaking activities or on the premises belonging to the Company.
- The participant expressly agrees and promises to accept all risk existing and subsisting in the activity and acknowledge that their participation in the activity is voluntary and that they choose to participate given the risks to which they have been fully made aware during the induction provided by the Company. The participant releases and agrees to indemnify the Company, together with its equipment suppliers and manufacturers, from any and all claims demands or courses of action which are in any way connected with the participation in the activities unless as specified in Section 9 these are in the absence of any negligence.
- The participant acknowledges that they are responsible for the safety supervision of the child/ren named below and the safety of their possessions. The participant acknowledges that they will pay particular attention to anyone under 16 years of age and will supervise them at all times.
We cannot list all the things that could hurt you when jumping on a trampoline and participating in the activities at our centre but following the advice and safety instructions given will help prevent them happening. Please contact your GP prior to participating if you are pregnant or have any doubts about your health, physical fitness or a pre-existing condition or injury. Please participate responsibly.
You (The Customer) should read and understand these Terms & Conditions, including the risks associated with the activity before signing, agreeing and entering into the contract.
I confirm that I have read this Agreement and fully understand its terms. If applicable, I assert that I have explained the risks of the activity to my child or ward and that he or she understands the agreement. I confirm that if I am not the parent or guardian of the child or ward I have authority from the child/ren’s or wards parent or guardian to sign this waiver agreement.*
I am completing this waiver as a Participant. I certify that I am 18 years of age or older. I am completing this waiver as the Parent or Legal Guardian or Supervising Adult of a Minor / Ward . I certify that I am 18 years of age or older.
What are cookies?
Cookies are plain text files containing small amounts of anonymous information that are created and stored on your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. They can be used for lots of different purposes, like saving shopping baskets, enabling smooth login, pre populating forms and remembering preferences.
Cookies are not harmful and cannot scan or retrieve your personal information.
Managing Your Cookies
You can manage your cookies through adjusting your browser settings on your computer or mobile device.
For more information about managing your cookies and cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please be aware if you choose to restrict or block cookies it may impact the functionality or performance of the website, or prevent you from using certain services.
If we decide to change our Terms and Conditions, we will post the changes on this page so that you’re always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
When placing an order you agree that all the information given is accurate and complete. You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order and an Order ID: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase the services you have selected. We may or may not accept your offer at our discretion.
We are Vertigo disclaims damages of any kind, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties implied or otherwise relating to use of this site.
Ownership of Information
We are Vertigo has permission to use, owns or manages the majority of pictures and descriptions for the website. This information is copyright of We are Vertigo and may not be used by any other party without express permission of We are Vertigo. The We are Vertigo website is provided for use only for viewing by an end user. Taking of any content or prices by automated processes, such as spidering, will be deemed as a breach of copyright and is expressly forbidden except where specifically agreed with We are Vertigo or where We are Vertigo has expressly requested the process.
Accuracy of Information
We put a lot of time and effort into describing and photographing the services we provide using our own photography and often our own descriptions of the services.
Although we aim that every picture and description is 100% accurate, mistakes do occur so let us know if you see or read something that isn’t correct.
All prices listed on www.wearevertigo.com are correct at the time of entering. Your credit card or debit card will be charged at the point of purchase.
If a genuine error is discovered in the price of the services that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price.
The participant acknowledges that their participation in any and all of the activities provided by the Company entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves to property or to third parties. The participant further acknowledges that the activities provided by the Company require a reasonable level of fitness and ability and that the company has provided accurate information outlining these risks during the onsite induction procedure to include video and physical breifings as well as well appointed signage to that effect which you as the customer have/will watch during entrance to the park for each session visited.