Book 1 Bouncer and a 2nd bounces FREE!
Book a Bounce Session any week day this October (ends 27th) with our Special Offer and you can bring a friend for FREE!
Offer applies to afternoon and evening sessions Monday right through to Friday at 5pm. Book one person into our Trampoline sessions and you can bring a friend along for free (*see excluded sessions).
Put a spring in your October with our special offer – simply add the number of bouncers you need to pay for (half the number you are bringing) and benefit from this fantastic offer at We are Vertigo.
*(2 for 1 offer excludes specialist sessions – Tots and Toast, Fahrenheit fitness and does not run between 6pm on Friday and 6pm on Sunday).
£8 per person booked.
JUST BOOK FOR HALF THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU ARE BRINGING. FOR EXAMPLE, BRING 10 PEOPLE BUT ONLY BOOK FOR 5. SIMPLES. 🙂
(runs to October 27th)
We are Vertigo Tips…
- Booking in advance guarantees you a place.
- Arriving 30 minutes before your session starts allows plenty of time to check in and maximises your bounce time.
- Book online or download our free Book-It App for the best discounts and offers.
- Add a second hour of bouncing or access to the adventure centre (high ropes, climbing wall and soft play) look out for our great value “upgrades” when booking.
- General bounce sessions are for ages 4+
- We Are Vertigo bounce socks MUST be worn when bouncing in our park
- Free exchange of other trampoline park socks
- Please note all under 16’s need an accompanying adult on site at all times.
- Please be sure to read our Terms & Conditions
- Do you have questions as a Carer? Please read our Information for Carers
You acknowledge that by entering the Company’s premises and participating in the activities that you grant We are Vertigo on your behalf and on the behalf of the child/ren or ward/s, the permission to photograph and/or record themselves, child/ren or ward/s in connection with the Company and to use the photograph and/or recording for all purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner chosen. The participant also waives the right to inspect or approve the use of the photograph and/or recording, and acknowledges and agrees to the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.