- Which one is my voucher code?
- How do I redeem my voucher?
- How do I redeem my monetary vouchers?
To redeem your monetary vouchers:
- Visit www.wearevertigo.com/vouchers/redeem and enter your voucher code, exactly as it is written (all capital letters and including hyphens). This will then add the full amount of the voucher to your basket.
- Then, simply choose the activity that you would like to book. Select a quantity and date and time, and add any extras that you need. Click ‘Continue’ which will take you to your basket.
- At this time, if you would like to book any other activities, simply click ‘Select Activities’ on the yellow booking bar at the top of the page and follow Step 2 above.
- Once you have added all the activities to your basket, the amount of your voucher will be discounted from your order.
- Click ‘Checkout’ to complete, then log-in with your account details or check out as a guest to complete the transaction.
- If there is an outstanding balance, you will be asked to pay this via credit/debit card or through PayPal. Please follow the steps to complete this.
- Tick the box to agree to the T&Cs and click ‘Confirm my Payment’ and that is it completed! You will then receive a confirmation email to your inbox (don’t forget to check your junk mail/spam!)
- If you have a value remaining on your voucher, keep the code handy and follow the steps above when you are ready to make another booking. All vouchers are valid for 6 months.
- How do I redeem my Ski/Snowboard vouchers?
- I have 5 x Inflata-Park or Ninja Master Course Vouchers, do they have to be used all at once?
No, you can use them all at once if you'd like however once you redeem them you will receive 5 individual codes. These can be spread out across the 6-month validity. To use them all at once, simply enter each code separately and book in for your desired date and time.
- What does the Selection Box Include, does it have to be used all at once?
Our Selection Box includes 1 x 24,000ft Skydive, 1 x Ski Lesson and 5 x Inflata-Park Passes. You will receive in total 7 voucher codes that cover each individual activity. They do not have to be redeemed all at once and can be used throughout the whole 6-month validity. If you are wanting to book everything in for the same day, just remember our Skydiving site is located 20 minutes away from our site in Newtownbreda at the Titanic Quarter
- Is the Off - Peak Pass just for 1 person? When is it valid?
If you'd like to use your Off-Peak Pass, please get in touch and we will book you in. You will be able to book your Pass in using the website in early 2019. The Off-Peak Pass can only be used by one person at a time.
- Why does it say my voucher ‘cannot be found’ or ‘already used’?
Please ensure your voucher code is written exactly as stated on your voucher (all capital letters and including hyphens). If you have tried to redeem your voucher within the last 20 minutes and did not complete the booking process with will automatically ‘lock’ for up to 20 minutes as a security measure. Please allow this time before re-entering your code.