On Site & Our Services:
- We are Vertigo operates a strict ‘NO PICNIC’ policy. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed on site & Birthday Cakes are permitted for booked party rooms ONLY and not for parties using our General Admission facilities. There is a strict NO alcohol policy when using any of our equipment here at We are Vertigo.
- Children under 16 years of age must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times in the We are Vertigo centre.
- We would ask customers to report any accidents to reception before leaving the centre. Accidents reported after leaving our site cannot be dealt with appropriately.
- In our Adventure Centre, NO shoes are permitted in the Soft Play Centre and Socks must be worn at all times for H&S purposes. Shoes MUST be worn on the high and low ropes courses and climbing tower. Open toed or heeled footwear is NOT permitted on this apparatus for safety reasons.
- NO denim clothing is permitted on our Ski Slopes. Please ensure that you wear loose fitting attire along with thick socks for the ski boots. Customers must arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of their Ski lesson(s) to allow for boot & equipment fitting.
- Customers are in our Ski Centre for a one hour period. There will be 2 x 15 minute rest periods throughout the duration of your lesson(s).
- We have a strict NO REFUND policy on our services (this, however, does not include those times where the centres are closed by the management and alternative arrangements cannot be agreed with the customer). Bookings can be rescheduled and transferred to other parts of our centre(s) however we do require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission. (Please see Section. 20 for additional information.)
- NO foul language or abuse of our staff will be tolerated at any time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your birthday party in order to meet your party host for Adventure, Ski or Platinum Parties and 30 minutes prior to the start of your Trampoline Party.
- Your booking reference is your proof of purchase. It is COMPULSORY that you present this booking confirmation when you arrive for your party, lesson or for general admission. Inability or refusal to do so will result in you NOT being admitted to the centre. Proof provided via smart phone or other smart devices will be accepted (Please ensure devices are fully charged to ensure we can see your booking if that option is to be used).
- Organisations using Purchase Orders for bookings MUST bring the Purchase Order (which has been approved and booked with We are Vertigo) with them as a proof of purchase in order to gain access to the centre together with the We are Vertigo booking form provided. All Purchase Orders must be paid in full 7 days prior to your event date.PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF PAYMENT IS NOT PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS TIMELINE WE ARE VERTIGO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR BOOKING IN ORDER TO MAKE THE TIME SLOT AVAILABLE FOR OTHER CUSTOMERS.
- The We are Vertigo ski slopes hold a maximum of three people at one time. Please be advised that you may be sharing our slopes with other members of the general public however every effort is made to ensure the grouped learners are of the same skill level.
- Customers can request an instructor and we will endeavour to fulfil that request, however, due to various circumstances we cannot guarantee that these requests can be fulfilled.
- Customers can request an ‘Individual’ lesson. This will be deemed as an exclusive booking and a premium charge will be applied to reflect the exclusivity of the booking.
- NO adult football tops or baseball caps are to be worn in centre at any time.
- When booking a birthday or corporate party please be aware that a maximum allotted time for one of the We are Vertigo function rooms is 30 minutes.
- We would ask all customers to create completed orders & waivers for every member of their visiting party for their Online General Admission orders. This is for Health & Safety purposes and to ensure that the centre is operating at maximum efficiency allowing us to give customers the best possible experience.
- In our Inflata-Park, We Are Vertigo Slippy Grippy Socks must be used at all times (when available). Adults are not permitted in and around the Inflatable Area unless they have paid full admission and are wearing the appropriate footwear. A viewing gallery has been provided to allow for the monitoring of children if you feel it is required.
- The Inflata-Park and the associated activies within, not limited to boucning, are physical activities which all participants (or parent/guardian/ supervising adult for participants under the age of 18) must ensure that they are fit and able to participate in unaided. Participants must be able to remain in control and not risk causing injury to themselves or others.
- Users are not permitted to have any hard or sharp objects in their possession when using participating in the Inflata-Park. This includes plaster casts, all prostheses, large items of jewellery, belt buckles and mobile telephones (please note that this is not an exhaustive list).
- The Management reserve the right to ask any customer to remove themselves from the premises for any of the following reasons, aggressive behaviour towards staff, swearing (generally or at staff), inappropriate use of the facilities, inappropriate use of equipment (e.g. Trampoline misuse includes: double bouncing, running on trampolines, back flips, bringing items or material onto the courts which may cause harm to yourself and other bouncers. You will be warned. 3 offences and you will be removed from the park.)
- During Public, Bank and School Holiday periods We are Vertigo reverts to their Peak Pricing Policy.
- All Gift Vouchers are Valid for 6 months from their date of purchase.
- All accidents onsite MUST be reported to a staff member at the time of the incident.
- You acknowledge that by entering the Company’s premises and participating in the activities that you grant We are Vertigo on your behalf and on the behalf of the child/ren or ward/s, the permission to photograph and/or record themselves, child/ren or ward/s in connection with the Company and to use the photograph and/or recording for all purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner chosen. The participant also waives the right to inspect or approve the use of the photograph and/or recording, and acknowledges and agrees to the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
- All offers and promotions run independently and cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
- Promotional codes have no monetary value and cannot be transferred between activities.
- All offers and promotions are subject to availability and opening hours.
INFLATABLE ACTION PARK SOR
Welcome to Vertigo’s Inflatable Action Park (Vertigo is a trading name of Vertigo Indoor Limited). Before anyone takes part, you MUST complete the following Statement of Risk and read and understand all of the companies Terms and Conditions.
If participants are under 16 years old, an adult MUST stay on site and be responsible for the safety, supervision and behaviour of the child/ren named.
Participation in the indoor inflatable activities including, but not limited to bouncing (hereafter known as the ‘Activities’), is not without risk, as serious misuse could be fatal. You acknowledge that the Activities can be dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards.
As a consequence of personal injury, sometimes fatality can occur. You and all participants in your booking voluntarily assume and accept all such risks and waive the right to litigate against Vertigo Indoor Limited, trading as Vertigo, for any personal injury or fatality except in the circumstances of Vertigo’s negligence, by signing the Vertigo Waiver prior to engaging in any of the activities.
The following behaviours, manoeuvres and actions CAN cause serious and/or life-threatening injuries if carried out. By selecting the below you are agreeing to abide by the following rules and be responsible for your accompanying parties behaviour. It is your responsibility to ensure all participants under your supervision are abiding by the following rules.
NOTE - this list is not exhaustive and other rules will be explained throughout the rest of the safety briefing process.
- Always bounce within your ability and never perform a trick or stunt you are not capable of doing
- Do NOT run on any of the inflatables
- NEVER perform backflips
- Descend all slides feet first and never go down head first
- NEVER bounce near a participant who is smaller than you.
- I WILL watch the safety video and listen to the marshal's safety briefing in their entirety prior to participating. Furthermore, I accept that I am responsible for all participants under my supervision adhering to the above.
- I WILL abide by the specific rules for mechanical activities and follow the marshal’s instructions
- Vertigo Yellow ‘Slippy Grippy Socks’ MUST be worn at all times on the Inflatable Action Course.
- Long hair MUST be tied back when asked to be allowed to use certain elements of the course
- I acknowledge that this is a physical activity which all participants (or parent/ guardian/ supervising adult for participants under the age of 18) must ensure that they are fit and able to participate in unaided. Bouncers must be able to remain in control and not risk causing injury to themselves or others.
- If participants become tired they must EXIT the Inflatable Course to rest. NEVER sit or lie down on the course during an open session
- The apparatus has both weight and age limits in place, I hereby agree to comply by these restrictions.
- Age 4+ for general bounce sessions.
- Tots and Toast sessions 1-5 years.
- Toddler Area aged 1-5 years only
- Below 220lbs/100kgs.
- Dedicated Toddler Area – ONLY those aged under 5 are permitted in this area. Parents supervising must remain at the front of the arena and not go onto the inflatable arena.
- I / the participant acknowledges that by entering the company's premises and participating in the activities that they hereby grant the company on their behalf and on the behalf of their child/ren or ward/s, the right and permission to photograph and/or record themselves, child/ren or ward/s in connection with the company and to use the photograph and/or recording for all purposes, including online marketing. If you do not agree to this please make a member of staff aware and we will be happy to exclude you from any form of photography.
- I/the participants acknowledge and accept that the Activities require a moderate level of fitness and can be physically testing and I/he/she /they should not undertake the Activities unless I/he/she/they am(is/are) physically able to.
- I/ the participant confirm that I/ they do not have any medical condition or have not had a medical condition which may make me/them partaking in the activities dangerous, increasing the risk of injury to them or others, or make it more likely that they will be involved in an incident which could result in injury during the activities.
Furthermore, I have read Vertigo's Terms and Conditions and fully understand them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are plain text files containing small amounts of anonymous information that are created and stored on your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. They can be used for lots of different purposes, like saving shopping baskets, enabling smooth login, pre populating forms and remembering preferences.
Cookies are not harmful and cannot scan or retrieve your personal information.
Managing Your Cookies
You can manage your cookies through adjusting your browser settings on your computer or mobile device.
For more information about managing your cookies and cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please be aware if you choose to restrict or block cookies it may impact the functionality or performance of the website, or prevent you from using certain services.
If we decide to change our Terms and Conditions, we will post the changes on this page so that you’re always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
When placing an order you agree that all the information given is accurate and complete. You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order and an Order ID: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase the services you have selected. We may or may not accept your offer at our discretion.
We are Vertigo disclaims damages of any kind, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties implied or otherwise relating to use of this site.
Ownership of Information
We are Vertigo has permission to use, owns or manages the majority of pictures and descriptions for the website. This information is copyright of We are Vertigo and may not be used by any other party without express permission of We are Vertigo. The We are Vertigo website is provided for use only for viewing by an end user. Taking of any content or prices by automated processes, such as spidering, will be deemed as a breach of copyright and is expressly forbidden except where specifically agreed with We are Vertigo or where We are Vertigo has expressly requested the process.
Accuracy of Information
We put a lot of time and effort into describing and photographing the services we provide using our own photography and often our own descriptions of the services.
Although we aim that every picture and description is 100% accurate, mistakes do occur so let us know if you see or read something that isn’t correct.
All prices listed on www.wearevertigo.com are correct at the time of entering. Your credit card or debit card will be charged at the point of purchase.
If a genuine error is discovered in the price of the services that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price.
The participant acknowledges that their participation in any and all of the activities provided by the Company entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves to property or to third parties. The participant further acknowledges that the activities provided by the Company require a reasonable level of fitness and ability and that the company has provided accurate information outlining these risks during the onsite induction procedure to include video and physical briefings as well as well-appointed signage to that effect which you as the customer have/will watch during entrance to the park for each session visited.